Friday Digital Roundup
The Friday Digital Roundup is a witty take on the weird world of the internet. With fun stories from around the globe, it’s the only email newsletter you’ll actually read and enjoy!
We do love writing it, but clearly not as much as people like receiving it - just look at the response we got when a technical hitch meant it wasn’t sent out on time!
Coffee and the FDR is how I start my Friday.
Do not engage until I have devoured both
When it comes to the end of the week, there is no better way to start a Friday than with a run around the internet with Todd and Jo in the FDR. Just don't let them know I do it from the loo!
My inbox is full of rubbish newsletters that Im constantly deleting😬 My VIP inbox is for 1 thing only- THE DIGITAL ROUNDUP🤠I dont read a Newspaper or the news online, I just wait for Fridays, when this lands in my inbox- then I know ‘The weekend has landed’🤗
How to Access Your Facebook Pages News Feed – 2021 Update
Facebook changed again. The ‘Pages Feed’ that used to be on the right of Facebook is now called ‘News Feed’ and most new Facebook Pages should be able to see it from the left hand side of their page when logged in as their page.
So (if you’re able to, and I’ll show you a workaround if you’re not in a second), here’s how to access your Facebook Page News Feed
Here’s how to access your Facebook Page News Feed:
- Head to your Facebook Page by searching for your page
- Click on your page from the search results
- And then make sure you’re acting as your page by ensuring you can post as your page and can see the menu on the left.
On the left, you should be able to see this option ‘News Feed’
If you can’t find your Page News Feed, here’s a simple workaround
Most people can use this shortcut, even if they have the above option working fine.
Take the URL below and make it your own by adding in your page name like this:
Or if you don’t have a business manager account (for Facebook Ads) use:
This should then get you to your Page News Feed.
What to do if either of these options don’t work
- Make sure you’re an admin of your Facebook Page – here’s how to add an admin to a Facebook Page
- If you’re still stuck then here’s how to do it if Facebook’s Page Admin option doesn’t work.
- And now make sure your page ‘likes’ other pages (or there will be nothing to see!).
To like other pages, follow the next steps.
How to Like other Facebook Pages with the new Facebook News Feed
- Head to any page that you want to like (from your personal facebook.com timeline) by searching for the page or clicking a link or however you want… from a desktop!
- Now click on the three dots just under the banner image and then select ‘Like as your Page’ from the options
Repeat this for a few pages that you wish to follow and then head back to the Page News Feed by using either of the options above.
And then you should see some pages in your Page News Feed!
Please let me know if that works for you. If not, I’ll reply with a different workaround and update this blog.
Tags associated with this article
Post a comment
We'd love to know what you think - please leave a comment!